24 Hour Waves Plugins Sale
PLUS Additional 10% Off Waves Promo Code
6 Popular Powerful Audio Plugins only $26 Each
CLICK HERE to get the Waves Promo Code
Bass Rider is an innovative, easy-to-use plugin that rides bass levels automatically. A companion to our popular Vocal Rider plugin, Bass Rider delivers perfect bass levels, without changing the natural sound of your bass. Optimized especially for the frequency range and envelope characteristics of bass instruments, Bass Rider covers all the basses: DI, amplified, acoustic, synth, upright—you name it.
A real time saver with dedicated studio and live components, Bass Rider keeps bass levels in check and solid throughout your mix. Unlike a compressor, Bass Rider works note by note, without disturbing their inner dynamics, so they sustain and decay naturally. Best of all, since Bass Rider keeps your levels steady with automatic gain adjustment, now you can focus on the feel and flow of your bass—and use compression to add color and character.
With Bass Rider, you’ll never mix bass the same way again.
- Automatic level riding plugin
- Optimized for bass instruments Retains the natural character of the bass
- Dedicated studio and live components
Chris Lord-Alge on CLA Drums: “One of my favorite activities is to work on drums. When creating the CLA Drums plugin, I had one thing in mind: Anyone who uses it can get a great drum sound for any song and any mix and just have fun! There are six different modes: Kick, Snare, Toms, Overheads, Room and, of course, my favorite, Cowbell. There are three color-coded presets for bass EQ, treble EQ, compression, and reverb, plus a noise gate so you can even get rid of leakage. The faders let you control the amount of each effect and, especially important for drums, we’ve included a phase switch so you can find the best setting for the kit.”
- All-in-one multi-effect drum plugin
- Created in collaboration with Grammy®-winning mixing engineer Chris Lord-Alge
- CLA’s radio-ready rock sound – instantly!
For years, sound design and post production professionals have been waiting for a subharmonic synthesizer plugin that delivers the earthshaking sound of hardware. The wait is over.
More than just a subharmonic generator, LoAir features adjustable frequency and low-pass filter controls to shape your ultra low-end. Plus, it’s the only subharmonic plugin available which lets you process polyphonic content, as well as create an LFE track from stereo or 5.0 sources.
- Create 5.1 mixes from 5.0 mixes, including 5.0 effects libraries and 5.0 movies.
- Increase dramatic subs to existing 5.1 mixes and sound effects, for monster footsteps, massive explosions, and spaceships.
- Add ground-trembling lows to sub synths, big basses, and kicks in your music mixes.
- Add weight, drama, and depth
- Enhance existing subharmonics
- Processes polyphonic source material
Modeled on the highly sought-after 1081 console module, this classic 4-band equalizer features detailed high frequency boosts plus High Pass and Low Pass Filters. The V-EQ4 captures the characteristic sound of vintage analog gear while providing the limitless flexibility and versatility of the digital environment.
- Modeled vintage EQ plugin
- Based on the acclaimed Neve® 1081
- Smooth, responsive performance
With rich reverb tails, an advanced early reflection system, and dual-band EQ and damping controls, Renaissance Reverb delivers unsurpassed sound and performance with extraordinary density and texture.
- 12 reverb types
- De-correlation for subtle early reflections changes and fine-tuning
- Negative predelay value delays the dry signal
Inspired by the legacy of the classic analog tape delays, SuperTap’s extensive modulation, panning, and filter options give it unprecedented processing power. Sync to your host tempo or tap it in; SuperTap gets you into the right groove.
- Versatile delay and echo effects
- 2-Tap and 6-Tap components
- Tap-pad for tempo tapping or pattern switching
- Global LFO modulation and 2 feedback modes
- Spatial positioning vector display