Are you an aspiring or pro blogger in the audio engineering or music industry? Or an audio engineer or producer, student, or enthusiast with a penchant for writing about your passion? Do you want extra exposure for your blog, service or website?
Write a Guest Post!
Audio Engineering Co is an infopreneurial website interested in publishing quality articles about the world of audio engineering and related software and hardware tools and techniques.
Why should you guest post? Don’t listen to us! Men With Pens will tell you instead.
A few things to keep in mind
- We’re open to a wide variety of topics. The audio industry is a diverse one so feel free to pitch us any topic that you feel is relevant. Here’s our basic topic overview list:
- Pro Audio Engineering Tips • Tricks • Techniques • Training • Free & Discounted Plugins & Software • Live Q&A • Audio Resources • News • Links • Loops • Samples • Stem Files • Mix Contests & More
- Keep it scannable and simple. Short sentences and paragraphs are much more effective in a blog post. The easiest way to keep things scannable is to create subheadings, lists and catchy headlines to break up the post. If a reader sees block after blocks of dense paragraphs, he’s likely to hit the back button. (TL;DR – Too Long; Didn’t Read)
- Use a casual, informal dialog. Your voice should permeate through the post. Academic writing and dull dialog is… well, dull.
- Please note that we reserve the right to edit your post prior to publication. These edits are usually very minimal, often involving changing the headline, layout and/or adding subheadings. Since your post might be edited, make sure you are putting your best foot forward. Edit your posts to include relevant headings and the catchiest headline you can think of.
- All the credit for your post goes to you but it will become the property of Audio Engineering Co and cannot be republished in full or part elsewhere. By guest posting you agree to this.
- Please include some biographical information about you and links to your site or the services you offer to include with your post and About The Author section.
- Also, include an image that is greater than 600 pixels in width to use as the post’s featured image. Also include the image credit and link to the image so we know that you have the right to use it. Creative Commons images on Flickr.com and Google.com are a great place to start.
If you are interested in guest posting, or have an idea for an article, please Contact Us Here.
Thank You In Advance!
Audio Engineering Co