Get Unfiltered Audio’s Indent Saturator Free Through August 14th!
Indent is your crunch commander for electric guitar, bass, synth and drum tracks, delivering saturated tones from subtle grit to destructive overdrive. Choose among four different-sounding clippers—Hard Clip, Soft Clip, Wavefold and Overfold—at Indent’s input and output stages to add saturation with the perfect color. Then adjust the analog-style low pass filter’s Cutoff and Resonance controls to refine the tone from buttery-smooth to ripping. Indent’s Mix control blends the perfect amounts of dry and processed signals, letting you add just a hint of saturation effects or go full bore. Using Indent’s simple and intuitive interface, crafting overloaded guitars, growling bass and fat and trashy snare drum tracks is child’s play!
Once you’ve got your killer tone dialed in, use Indent’s flagship modulation system to add both conventional and cutting-edge effects. Six different freely assignable and fully automatable modulators can be patched to every control knob with drag-and-drop ease. Classic tempo-synced tremolo and wah wah effects are just the start of what you can create. Modulate a drum’s input gain with an envelope follower to make stick hits explode and mic bleed shrink—or whittle the hits down to split-second spikes. Modulate Indent’s Cutoff and Resonance with a tempo-synced square-wave LFO to make saturated guitar tracks pulse and resonate to your song’s tempo. It’s fun to use distortion and modulation together in new ways to create novel, ear-catching sounds.
- From warm, round tones to modulated, overdriven chaos, Indent is your ticket to terrific-sounding tracks.
- Great for producing both familiar guitar pedal-style effects and unusual sounds that surprise and provoke
- Simple controls and intuitive visual interface help you saturate or mutilate tracks quickly and easily
- Choose one of four clipping algorithms—Hard Clip (digital), Soft Clip (analog emulation), Wavefold and Overfold—independently for Indent’s input and output stages
- Unfiltered Audio’s flagship modulation system provides six freely assignable and fully automatable modulators (sine LFO, sawtooth/triangle LFO, square-wave LFO, input follower, sample-and-hold noise, and macro control knob), with drag-and-drop virtual patching to every control knob
- Analog-style low pass filter with continuously variable resonance control
- Mix control provides parallel processing
- Display shows processed signal at the sample level, guiding your control tweaks